Management Liability Plus abides to the General Insurance Brokers Code of Conduct.A�
The Code is intended to promote good relations between Insurance Brokers, Insureds, Insurers and others involved in the insurance industry.
The NIBA Code of Conduct provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interests of the client;
- Provide advice to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection;
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting;
- Respect the clienta��s confidentiality in relation to all records and information;
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation;
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies, and certificates, as may be required;
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings;
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement;
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members;
- Act in the spirit of this Code and encourage others to do likewise.